1. It uses a common user interfaceYour users know Excel and already have the skills to use it. Jet Reports provides access to everything in your Dynamics NAV environment through the comfort of an Excel spreadsheet. Literally every item of data is accessible including dimensions, flowfields, optional modules and even customisations.
2. They’ll eliminate reporting errorsBecause Jet Reports works with live data the chances of creating reporting errors become a thing of the past. No more exporting data and manipulating it outside of the system, live data means actionable information.
3. Access to their reports anywhereAll Jet Reports can be published to a web-based portal. It means reports can be viewed through a browser and experienced on any device. Run, schedule, edit and view reports from anywhere.
4. Drill into the data that sits behind the reportWhile your reports offer top level insight, Jet Reports also offers the means to drill down into the detail behind the numbers. This means users can interrogate transaction level data all through the same familiar interface.
5. Automation of routine tasksRoutine tasks to collate data and produce many reports can now be automated. This frees up resources and means staff can focus on higher priorities.
6. 20+ templates ready-to-goJet Reports comes complete with more than 20 reports ready to use including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and Commission Reports. These can be quickly modified to your needs, or staff can user powerful custom capabilities to create reports, financial statements, dashboards and more.
Importantly, Jet Reports can be installed and operational in just a couple of days. We could go on, but the best thing to do is see it in action.
Spare just 15-minutes to see a short demo. Speak to Tim Green to book yours now or get in touch to learn more.
Posted by Geoff Undrell on
6 July 2018 at 12:00 AM
Traditionally, hospitality businesses have relied on applications to help run their businesses that have never quite measured up. Not anymore....